It has been well over a year since I threw open the gates and invited you to submit questions, so I figured we might as well have at it.
Anything you want to know? Now's your chance. Ask away.
You know when your kids go through that stage where they ask "Why?" constantly? That was always so cute, until I could feel aneurisms bulging in my frontal lobe.
Why is the sky blue Daddy?
Because of light refraction, son.
- Silence -
But Daddy, why is the sky blue?
It's not son, your eyes are broken.
Anyway, questions can be good, and create opportunities to discus things that some people need to talk about. Hopefully, this is a place where you feel safe enough to ask questions about important things - but trivial ones are fun as well.
Here is how to submit a question:
1) In the comment section below. I will delete questions that break "The Rules" or I deem unacceptable.
My blog, my rules, my delete button.
2) Email to email@example.com. If you wish to stay anonymous, please let me know.
3) NOT on Facebook. I will delete them from the thread.
and here are the rules...
1) You can't ask anything about me that will jeopardize my anonymity. If you do, I will invite readers to mock you.
2) The first person that asks "How old do you have to be fore you have to change your name from Middle-aged...etc." will be sorry. Very, very sorry.
3) You can ask about any topic, family, church, doctrine, society, favorites, silliness, etc.
4) Multiple submissions welcome.
5) Remember, my advice is worth exactly what you pay for it.
6) Also, remember that I am not your church leader. If you need to talk to a church leader, he is not me - but please hurry.
7) If there is nothing you want to ask me, or don't care what I think, or think I'm an idiot, you don't really need to share that with me. I get enough of that in my daily life.
8) I may - or may not - choose to answer your question. If it disappears from the comments, odds are either a) that I'm going to write about it, or b) I deleted it.
9) BONUS: You can ask my EC questions, too. (She's gonna love me for this.)
There you go! Have a great Wednesday.
(And the blue sky really is from light refraction)