OK kids. Every now and then, I need to feign a level of sophistication that you usually don't associate with me. Today I am sharing some tunes with you for three reasons:
1) I will be making a brief reference to this piece in my post tomorrow, and y'all need to get up to speed.
2) Sinfonia Concertante K. 364 is my favorite Mozart work, followed closely by Symphonies 29 & 41. Why? It makes me a better person.
3) We all need a little more Mozart in our lives - 'tis good for the soul.
1) The soloists make ridiculous faces. Especially the dude in the chef's jacket.
2) Violas are awesome.
3) It runs around 30 minutes. You might want to turn it up, or wear headphones.
4) There are other versions of this piece out there, but I think this one is joyful. And free.
5) All three movements are included, but broken into 5 parts for YouTube.
6) Please send me links to any classical music that "grabs" you. (This would NOT include music featuring Steven Tyler - that's Classic, not Classical.)
Enjoy! No need to thank me - just doing my job.