To my four sons:
I have great hopes and dreams for each of you. One day, I hope you will all find yourselves married to a wonderful EC. To help preserve that future union, I have begun a list that will bless your lives. It is ever-growing, and comes from knowledge gained by my own experience. If you will remember these 10 things, you will experience much more joy in your marriages and improve your odds of living a happy, peaceful life.
Never say the any of the following to your wife:
• You are overreacting.
• Is dinner ready yet?
• What's the Relief Society budget for magnets?
• What did you do all day?
• It's not a big deal.
• You can do it - just grab a screwdriver...
• It's not like I don't wear the same shoes to church every Sunday.
• Can't it wait until the game's over?
• Your hair looks great. (If you didn't really look)
• You sound like your mom.
Now I know that I have only listed ten, and there are many, many more. I'm sure my readers will submit others that will be of great value. Remember that this knowledge was gained by trials and tribulations of those who went before. Take it to heart, and one day, you will thank me.