As you might know, I have the magical ability to remove comments from the blog for whatever reason I see fit. I think I have deleted about four since I started blogging (either for being hostile, doctrinally wrong, or just being a Negative Nelly.)
I got a comment yesterday that I decided to post instead, because it exemplifies what Elder Holland was talking about in Conference when he spoke of the adversary.
(My thoughts will follow)
Hey! Satan here. You know, the Prince of Darkness? Anyway, this MMM guy is really starting to tick me off.
Of course, I would have preferred that nobody watch any portion of conference. For those that have nothing better to do with their weekend than watch it, I love whispering (yes, the Holy Ghost does not have a monopoly on whispering), "It's too much. It's overwhelming. Where would you even start? You're going to fail so don't even bother."
Wisdom. Order. Sequence. He's making it more digestable. *gnashing teeth*
I still hate Packer and Monson the most, but MMM is on my list.
1) How can he type without fingers? Or does he have some weasely minion do it for him? Dragon Dictation software?
2) This is the only time that Packer, Monson & MMM will ever be listed in the same sentence. Or page. Or Kingdom.
3) Frankly, I am creeped out and really flattered at the same time.
4) Makes me feel good in an Abinadi kind of way - and we know what happened to him.
5) Confession: I added the hugs and kisses to ease the tension.