I am preparing an amazing post for tomorrow, so no post today. (Sure that sounds cocky – just wait)
I’ll bet you are wondering what could be so interesting that I would forgo today’s enlightenment for the promise of a better tomorrow. Frankly, (only old people can get away with saying “frankly”) I am nervous about tomorrow’s post out of fear of offending the sensibilities of those few readers that can't appreciate historical context.
What? Now you must be stunned and asking “What could MMM possibly be worried about posting that might offend?” or "What does historical context mean?"
Just to narrow the field, here is a list of things that offend my sensibilities that I will NOT be discussing:
• What I found in the dog’s vomit.
• Details of the medical examinations a man starts getting at 50.
• What happens when a freezer full of beef is unplugged for a week.
• Those “special” eardrum melting words at your local HS campus.
• The song “Breakfast a Tiffany’s” by Deep Blue Something.
• Obama’s Foreign Policy.
• Reader's Choice: Snooki or Gaga.
• Shoe odors of the FOMLs. (No sweetheart, just the boys)
• Rachel Ray. (I know, but I can’t explain it.)
So, please join me tomorrow for something fascinating. Invite your friends - they will be impressed that you lurk in such highbrow literary circles. Or they will just shake their heads and think you're weird. Either way, happy Friday, and sorry there was no post today.