In accordance with the recently announced changes in ward level operations, the Unofficial Journal of Mormon Psych* has announced that as of Jan 1, 2011, the following callings are NO LONGER considered automatic precursors to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):
- Enrichment Committee Leader (Position removed)
- Activities Committee Chairperson (Position removed)
- Bishop (Stress is to be delegated to the Ward Council)
The following callings CONTINUE to be considered automatic precursors to PTSD.
- Nursery Worker
- Eagle Coordinator
- Stake Basketball Referee
- Transient Bishop
- Singles/Student Ward Bishop
It is suggested that you take these changes into consideration before trying to whine your way out of a calling.
* Don't go looking for this journal. I made it up. Just like the stuff in most Psychology Journals.